America is an amazing land of many different nationalities, beautiful landscapes and favorite foods. Everyone should experience these at least once in their lifetime. Here are the top 10 things you don’t want to miss out on.
1. The Natural Hot Springs in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Relax, and become one with nature.
2. The streets of Washington, D.C. which are all numbers and letters. They are laid out very logically.
3. The redwoods of the Pacific Northwest – Nominate your choice tree as a “Champion.”
4. Authentic seafood including lobster from New England. Fresher fish you’ve never had.
5. The rent prices on the plains; in Wichita, KS is $475 for 600 ft. with washer and dryer and yard.
6. Real sweet tea from Waco, Texas or Charleston, South Carolina. Ymmmm
7. Winters along the Gulf Coast – surf and sunbathe in Florida.
8. Explore Alaska when it is night all the time, and see the magnificent Northern lights fill the sky.
9. The kindness of the residents of the Midwest.
10. Slow roasted coffee from Seattle. Seattle drinks more coffee than any other American city; you know it has to be the best.
If you have accomplished all these things, do yourself a favor and write down those things that you haven’t go to do and what you would like to do, see or experience. Many people like Christian Broda have been lucky enough to already do quite a few. For fun, write them down in the order that you want to experience them.